You're invited to come together with like-hearted friends for a unique experiment at the upcoming Awakin London Virtual Retreat, where we plan to hold space together over a 5-day period through a mix of online and offline interactions. Retreats offer a unique opportunity to step away from our daily routines and offer ourselves some time to reflect, cultivate and serve in the company of noble friends, who share our commitment to being the change we wish to see.
Guest Speakers: Nipun Mehta, Satish Kumar, Nimo & Sacha
On our opening call on Nov 25th, ServiceSpace founder Nipun Mehta will share his inspiration and vision for the new ServiceSpace Pod technology platform, which brings people together in a wholesome virtual space. On our "live retreat day" on Nov 29th, we're delighted to welcome back Satish Kumar to share his lived wisdom from a lifetime of service, along with Nimo of Empty Hands Music from the US and yoga instructor Sacha from Greece, who will offer their musical inspiration!
Dates: Nov 25-29
The retreat will take place from Weds, Nov 25th to Sun, Nov 29th
with the following flow. If you're not in the UK, please use this time zone converter
to convert BST times listed below.
- Nov 25th (7:30-9:30pm): Welcome & Opening Circle (video call, 2 hours)
- Nov 26-28th: Immersion Experience Offline
- Engagement: a new activity each day in your own time and share reflections online.
- Commitment: 30-90 mins each day, depending on how deep you choose to dive :)
- Nov 27th (8-9pm): Call with your breakout group (video call, 1 hour)
- Nov 29th (10am-6pm BST): "Live" One-Day Retreat with three video calls (10-11:30am, 1:30-2:45pm, 4:30-6pm BST) featuring an inspiring talk by our guest speaker Satish Kumar, musical offerings by Nimo and Sacha, reflective dialogue and more woven together with offline activities and practices between video calls.
Theme: Embracing Life's Unexpected Gifts
The entire world is living in uncertain times, where we find ourselves in situations that are unpredictable and often beyond our control. As we collectively ride this wave through unchartered waters, how can we see beyond the clouds, cultivate a capacity to surrender and tune into the gifts that are being offered along the way? How might we find ways to loosen our grip on our life plans so that we can open our hearts unconditionally to welcome and embrace the unexpected gifts that land on our doorsteps? And how might these gifts transform our lives in the most unexpected ways? During our 5 days together, we hope to explore such questions and more! In line with ServiceSpace values, the retreat is offered as a gift by volunteers.
Register to Join!
Please complete the online registration form below and you'll receive a welcome email with your login information to join the retreat group!
Sorry, registration for this pod isn't open at the moment. View Upcoming Pods